- At SCUBALIFE CORP. (“ScubaLife”), maintaining your trust and confidence is our top priority. We do not sell or rent nonpublic personal information about our members or former members. We do not share non-public personal information about our members or former members with companies outside of ScubaLife, except where required or permitted by law. We carefully manage and safeguard information based on your membership or other relationships with ScubaLife, in order to provide you with unsurpassed service, greater convenience and superior value.
- Sources from which we may collect nonpublic information about you include: information we receive from you on applications or other forms in writing, via facsimile transmission, by telephone, by electronic means including e-mail and our website, or by other means of communication; information resulting from your transactions with us, participants in our affiliate program (also sometimes referred to as partners) or others; information resulting from entitled services that you have received from us, our affiliates or others; information obtained from governmental sources, and information obtained from non-governmental sources, such as demographic data used for marketing purposes.
- We may disclose personally identifiable information about you to persons or organizations within or outside of the ScubaLife as permitted or required by law including companies that perform marketing services, including those with whom we have marketing arrangements such as ScubaLife’s affiliate program. These arrangements allow us to extend the value of your membership or provide you with special savings. Information to the extent it is shared will normally be limited to name, address, telephone number, membership or customer number and membership tenure. Under certain circumstances, additional information will be provided to appropriate third parties with your consent or at your direction, such as when necessary, to perform other services. Information will also be disclosed, if necessary, to effect, administer or enforce a transaction, benefit or service that you have requested or authorized or to which you are entitled.
- We restrict access to your nonpublic information to those employees who need such information in order to provide products or services to you. In compliance with federal regulations, we maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards designed to guard and prevent misuse of your nonpublic personal information.
- ScubaLife is committed to honoring the privacy of the users of the ScubaLife website (the “Site”), which includes any personally identifiable information. ScubaLife may utilize any information collected to better understand its users’ needs and provide better service. In addition, ScubaLife may use the information it gathers to improve the content of the Site. If any personally identifiable information has been volunteered, ScubaLife may utilize that information to notify users about updates to the Site and/or contact users for marketing purposes. The information that is personally identifiable will not be shared with or sold to any other organizations for commercial purposes.
- Below is a list of non-volunteered information that may be collected automatically when visiting the ScubaLife Site:
- The referrer (the site prior to entering the ScubaLife Site)
- The IP address of the workstation
- Date and time logged in and out
- Pages visited while on our site
- Time spent on each page
- Files downloaded
- Criteria used when searching
- If the user supplies their telephone number online, they may be contacted by ScubaLife regarding membership. Please be sure to provide ScubaLife with the correct phone number.